BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the boat down with me to the marina today to put it in before we went to work on putting in the poles. She is in her slip ready for another season. We got a little wet today working on the marina, hopefully I will get to do some fishing next weekend.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
finally said:
I took the boat down with me to the marina today to put it in before we went to work on putting in the poles. She is in her slip ready for another season. We got a little wet today working on the marina, hopefully I will get to do some fishing next weekend.
Were you driving poles?
I got the boat tied up and that lightning streaked from the south. I bailed out and called it a rum front.

Short of some gear cable issues, the launch went nice. I really wanted to be fishing today!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason, I thought that you guys were heading out when I was leaving Anchors' ramp. We started putting pole in, up till the lightning got close then we got off that Big Steel Pole Banger until it passed, then we went right back to work.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Jim,
I wanted to go fishing, but I knew what was coming.
The sad thing is that once the rain started, the wind dropped out.

I did get a chance to test the new GPS and fishfinder. I am looking forward to using them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts