BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok not sure where to post this so here we go... Jawz hooked us up with some lighting... Next will be radar.... 2012 willbe a great year on the beast :)

Damn it... My laptop is not working so incant upload from IPHonE any savvy folk help a Brotha out? :)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Jaws is the man. ( actually the dog...lol. ) he did my electronics..never had any trouble..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,465 Posts
Ok not sure where to post this so here we go... Jawz hooked us up with some lighting... Next will be radar.... 2012 willbe a great year on the beast :)

Damn it... My laptop is not working so incant upload from IPHonE any savvy folk help a Brotha out? :)

Does your laptop have bluetooth? If it does and your phone does you can transfer files between the two when the laptop is working, makes it much easier than using a cable, as for when the laptop is not working, there are free hosting sites you can use to store you files and then just link to them. Microsoft has a free webpage hosting site, I understand you have your own business you could create a site for that business and store your photo's there.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts

What kind of lights did you use?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Sweet picture as in the same class as munching some foie gras:D

Between that and some good vintage port can break a normal person

1 - 10 of 10 Posts