BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres always room in my organization for you !!!! ?????????

Santa Comming

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
No, nets
:D

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theres always room for ya !!!! My instincts put be into the ballpark. You can have the best electronics in the world but they don't mean nothin if ya don't know where to turn them on.

hehehehehehehe Merry Christmas

·
Registered
31,519 Posts
Originally posted by Fishpicker:
Theres always room for ya !!!! My instincts put be into the ballpark. You can have the best electronics in the world but they don't mean nothin if ya don't know where to turn them on.

hehehehehehehe Merry Christmas
Fred told me your big bucks fish finder scans the whole coast and tells you right where to go

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bob it was like Lance Armstrong riddin into Paris.

Thursday afternoon the forecast is lookin sweet the dock keeps callin tellin me not to worry about the mule going blind just load the wagon. Ya look for a spot and put a fence around them. Have a cup and let the green monster do her job. The wind take ya back around straight and ya start to haul. Ya see there little faces. All ya can think is " we got them capt " Call the dock and say " jack rabbits have big ears " thats the number one box makers code to pile them high. Ya come riddin through the rocks and she squtten and smilin Knowing that she made her daddy proud. Go under the bridge give a blast of the horn (good Luck) Head her up the crick, Ya get to the no wake zone by the animal house and you can see her smiling.
Turn the corner to head up the harbor , The same harbor that so many legends once tied up in the same legends that I chase today every so often I know one of those ghost reaches out and gives her a pat on the back. Like Lance riddin into France turn to pull into the packin slip and I see a bright smilling face My girl from The Girls Place Knowing that her truck is gettin loaded. I see the dock guys faces all go sour they know that we're in for a little packing party. LIFE is good !!!!!!

Theres alway room for you ECT Merry Christmas.

[ 12-16-2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Fishpicker ]

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did ya get it ????

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hohoho Santa is commin to your town. Remember I love the fresh smell of bunker morning noon and night.

hehehehehehe

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hehehehehehehe it's not commin to your yard but it is comming thru your door. Just thinkin of you during the Christmas season.

ho ho ho I love that smell now you can too.From my fishhold to your house.

·
Registered
31,519 Posts
The Mother In Law is no longer allowed in my house. Thanks for the great excuse

We already have peanuts in the freezer, kids like to save them when I'm cleaning bass

[ 12-17-2005, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Bob ECT ]

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Santa and one of his helpers even stopped by the Pickers boat. He checked his list and decided that some decorations were in order.

A trip to the dollar store and she looked perfect. A bunker boat with $2.00 worth of garland and candy canes.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bob I do love that smell !!!hohoho

Chunking don't worry turn about is fair play.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Bob ECT:
The Mother In Law is no longer allowed in my house. Thanks for the great excuse

We already have peanuts in the freezer, kids like to save them when I'm cleaning bass
I hope she took it out of her car ?????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.