BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed new onan genset and we're ready to rumble.The boat and the marina will be in full swing March 10th.Just finishing up on a aluminum 23' maarina boat to put the docks in.Going to run open boat stripers on March 10,11.Lets hope they come in the bay thick this spring!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
What marina ?

Where will the boat be Capt. ? Are you back at Port Norris ? Saw all the floating docks out yesterday, if you are back, business will be alot better !

·
Registered
375 Posts
Can ramp be used tim?

Installed new onan genset and we're ready to rumble.The boat and the marina will be in full swing March 10th.Just finishing up on a aluminum 23' maarina boat to put the docks in.Going to run open boat stripers on March 10,11.Lets hope they come in the bay thick this spring!!!!!

Definately going friday, tried to call but no answer,need a ramp to launch, Anchor has the ramp blocked, not worried about floating dock will figure it out. Will be glad to put the fee on the door or whatever works. Headed out around 930 or so, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Definately going friday, tried to call but no answer,need a ramp to launch, Anchor has the ramp blocked, not worried about floating dock will figure it out. Will be glad to put the fee on the door or whatever works. Headed out around 930 or so, please let me know.
Yellowbird please post up what you find out about a ramp. I'm looking at next week launch date. Was planning on using anchor .

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ramp docks wont b ready until next week but your more than welcome to use the ramp at n/c.I brought the boat home from CM early today and I went inside the bug but it looked alot better a mile or 2 outside the river.Lots of bait which looked like bunker just outside the entrance bouys!!Good luck wont have any clams until next weekend

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
The ramp docks wont b ready until next week but your more than welcome to use the ramp at n/c.I brought the boat home from CM early today and I went inside the bug but it looked alot better a mile or 2 outside the river.Lots of bait which looked like bunker just outside the entrance bouys!!Good luck wont have any clams until next weekend
That's what i like to hear

·
Registered
375 Posts

Thanks Tim, Next to Tanghere you ate my favorite Tim!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts