BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the bass season is winding down,even though I live and fish in FL., I am wondering if any of you guys have some good information on a Bahamas bonefish spot? Going to give it a try this Spring and always looking for more information. You never know when a fisherman will say I had the best bonefish trip in my life etc, etc. Any help, bring it on. The fishing down here has been very good lately. Getting reds and a few snook, along with some nice trout. Thanks Guys. Tom

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Don't know anything about the bonefish in the Bahamas. Only tried once for them in Florida, without sucess, but it was super cold and the water was very milky. Hope some one can help you.

Where is Englewood? East or West coast?

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Tom You have mail. Ron

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Hey there Tommy! Happy Holidays to you.
I fished in Bimini a few times some years ago. We did well on boneheads up to about 8 pounds.
...Every island has a guide named Bonefish Bill, don't they? Big Game Club arrainged a few inshore trips in between days of trolling "The Wall"...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ron, Ray and Frank. I am still looking. Thanks for your help. Frank, I have never been to Bim. I will probably pick the Bahamas this time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts