BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question that I thought some of the other members could help with. I caught a fish on Tuesday that I used as my bonus fish, I filled out my card right away and in the morning I put a stamp ( 37 cent) on it and put it in my mailbox for the postman to pick up. My wife had off today and saw the card, she was going to the post office today anyway so she just took it with her. When she got to the window ( here in town you have to wait in a line) she handed it to the clerk and he told her it needed more postage because it was undersize. On top of the 37 cent stamp he charge her 12 more cents. Is this correct or was the clerk even more misrable than he usually is.

Dave Isanski

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
You've been screwed, for 12 cents :eek: Anyway, if use one more, put it in an envelope. By the way, I'm sure they would have delivered it,
if that was dropped in a mailbox.

I fully support the bonus tag program, and don't mind spending a few minutes and change in order to participate! ;)

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
You know things are screwed up when the fish was legal but the card was a short. :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.