BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me who to contact to get the striper bonus card? I don't have the address. I beleive it's one of the Fish and Wildlife services. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Last I checked, they weren't giving any more bonus cards out! Reply back if you get a different answer..

New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife
Striped Bass Bonus Program
PO Box 418
Port Republic, NJ 08241

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
The Bonus program is "on hold" at the moment, but it wouldn't hurt to send in the application so you are on file. ;)

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Here is a phone number 609-748-2020 for NJ fish and wildlife maybe you can get a straight answer from them.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
There's already a thread on this topic, but here's the info:

As of the March 3 MFC meeting, there will be a bonus program this year. The goal is to have the specifics in place (no, it will not be exactly like it was in the past, see other threads that have already discussed this) by summertime and have at least a fall fishery bonus program. This is not a foregone conclusion (that it would only be for the fall) but it is a foregone conclusion that the DEP wants to run the program. I spoke with the deputy coimmissioner last week to discuss some options/topics that have been bandied about, and their goal is to have a program later in the year, with the details ironed out as soon as possible. The striped bass committee should be meeting sometime in the next week or 2 to work on exactly what the details for the program will be, but there will be one for this year, despite what some in the newspapers have said.

No, having 2 @ 28" is NOT a requirement to have the program, those statements are false.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Called NJ Fish and Wildlife At 609-748-2020 to inquire about Bonus tags. According to the person I spoke to,they hope to have a program in place though no forms are available yet. Her recomendation was to check there site daily for any new (20005) form availability.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
do a search for New Jersey Striped Bass Bonus Tag and you will get the site where you download the form and mail it in.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I just did as I suggested in the previous post and I couldn't find the application download anywhere. Sorry about that. They had the download for the log, but not for the bonus tag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.