BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with Fish and Game today. They had called me about six weeks ago to see if we were interested in being a Bonus Check in Station for stripers this year. I asked if they were going to have the lottery again or were we going back to the old system. They weren't sure but were checking to see if they do go back to the old way if we wanted to stay as a check in. I told her YES.

Called them today and was informed that they will soon be sending out my packet. This will contain Bonus cards and applications. YOU STILL HAVE TO SEND IN AN APPLICATION FOR YOUR FIRST SET OF CARDS. After that you can check in at any of the check in stations with your striper and filled out card. Then we can fill out the log book and I can give you a new card. It's the same as it was prior to last year. I was told it will take a few weeks for this to happen but I will post it as soon as the new cards and applications arrive.

Want to thank Fishpicker and his friends for once again giving us the commercial allocation to use in the recreational sector again.

·
Registered
723 Posts
hey fred if you sent in your log from last year will they automatically send you the new ones for this year?

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Thats the way it was before!

Right Fred!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know for sure. Since anyone who wants a tag can get one then I imagine those who already sent in last years log will be on the mailing list. Will check it out and let you know as soon as I do.

Yes. This is the way it was before the lottery.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I only want 300,000 save the other 50,000 for sciences.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Thanks good buddie :D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
thanks Fred. I've been wondering if I should expect my tags or not.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Originally posted by Mike Grabbe:
What do you need tags for????? That means you need to catch 3 fish. :D :D :D

[ 03-01-2006, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Capt Lew ]

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I knew there would be a lot of questions I don't have replys to. Best bet is to log on to NJ Fish Game and Wildlife. They should have all the info you need.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Originally posted by Capt Lew:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike Grabbe:
What do you need tags for????? That means you need to catch 3 fish. :D :D :D </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe I'm gonna fish with guys that know what they're doing for a change

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When I spoke to Fish & Game I was told that they were waiting for the forms and new cards to come back from the printer. I guess they want everything ready before they make the change.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by chunking:
When I spoke to Fish & Game I was told that they were waiting for the forms and new cards to come back from the printer. I guess they want everything ready before they make the change.
Yep,Same Answer I Got About Two Weeks Ago...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.