BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,just inquiring about bonus program again. My question is when mailing back last years voluntary log form before Dec 31 ,naturally, do you have to mail it back with a self addressed #10 stamped envelope to get your new bonus tags or does the bureau automatically send the tags for the new year. I dont remember in years past what I did I think they just mailed me my tags on their own stationery. Do you think they will disqualify me if I mail in a form with my self addressed stamped #10 envelope just to cover myself in case they do not recognize my log form or because I did not send my self addressed stamped envelope hope someone understands my question and has some info. Thanks

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Mark good question. I was thinking the same thing. I guess we will find out soon enough. When are you and Frank splashing her?

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Originally posted by Reel-ality:
All I send in is the log,I have always got my tags with no problem.
Same here! ;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
I sent my log in pretty late (sometime in February) - are my chances blown? Has anyone sent theirs in late and still got the replacement tags?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Rodfather excited about season starting hopefully 2nd week in April got all the make ready list finished just having her checked for seal or water pump when we changed the gear oil the port engine looked a little milky so just want to make sure. Fishing fever I sent mine late before and had to resubmit a new form best to send the log before Jan

·
Registered
199 Posts
Anyone got thier tags back yet?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I CALLED A NUMBER I GOT FROM A N.J.FISHING WEBSITEAND ASKED THE LADY WHO ANSWERED ABOUT STRIPER TAGS.SHE TOLD ME IF U SENT IN A S.A.S.E. U WILL GET TAGS.SHE SAID NOTHING OF A LOTTERY.WHEN ASKED WHEN SHE ONLY SAID WHEN THEY ARE READY.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I'm waiting. Have always just sent in the log and gotten new tags, no problem. Hope same holds true this yr.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I got my pack early last week it was stamped on the postage 03/22/06

·
Registered
285 Posts
The website says to include a self adressed, and stamped envelope. I sent mine about 2 months ago, so im just hoping... :rolleyes:

G.S.
Mega Bite II

·
Registered
202 Posts
Good, thought I might be the only one that sent in the logs and did not get the tags yet. Hopefully they will come soon.

[ 04-04-2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: dbye ]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.