BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody did anyone get their bonus tags yet? If you did were you in the lottery or did you send your logs in to the on hold program last year? I am still resentful with how the whole thing went down and I ve been lectured on how I should have sent my log in to the on hold program so it could sit on a bureaucrats desk Well congrats to the ones who got them Nothing yet for me

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING YET - SUPPOSED TO BE BY YHE END OF THE MONTH IF I REMEBER CORRECTLY.

I NEVER APPLIED FOR THEM TILL THIS YEAR - THIS "TWEENER" BS MADE ME DO IT.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
i'm wit you lil'flyer i didn't send ours in iether figure heck your gona end the program why should i send any thing to a dead end...

you think they were holding us ramson for these tag$ ?

i would of been willing to pay but didn't want to fund up the money they were talking, don't even remenber the amount but remenbered it was too large.

freedom

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by Reel-ality:
If I remember correctly the bonus tags don't start going out till the first week of September.
That's I remember also! I've sent my logs in every year since I've been in the program! I have a email in and waiting for a reply!

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I didn't send in my log last year either. Mostly because I had 2 tags but didn't use em. All my fish caught were big ones and I ddn't want the extra meat. I released em and now I can't get tags. Kinda hurts getting penelized doing the C&R thing. I should have sent in the log. Oh well Hopefully I'll get some out of the lottery that I entered. I just want em "In case" Guest or whatever.
if I don't get any i'll just deal with it. No big loss. Bring em on!!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by WETDREAM:
I didn't send in my log last year either. Mostly because I had 2 tags but didn't use em. All my fish caught were big ones and I ddn't want the extra meat. I released em and now I can't get tags. Kinda hurts getting penelized doing the C&R thing. I should have sent in the log. Oh well Hopefully I'll get some out of the lottery that I entered. I just want em "In case" Guest or whatever.
if I don't get any i'll just deal with it. No big loss. Bring em on!!
I didn't use my tags for the past 2 years either! But I still sent in my logs every year.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I did'nt have any data for em cause I didn't use the tags. I know I should have sent in the log but why? It would have been blank

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by WETDREAM:
I did'nt have any data for em cause I didn't use the tags. I know I should have sent in the log but why? It would have been blank
Your supposed fill in the logs everytime you go fishing for them even if don't catch any that day. That's how they gather the data.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Like Striper said, you fill out the log with all the info no matter what it is evey time you striper fish, not just if you use a tag. They need all the data. They are giving you a bonus fish for keeping a log for them. If you take the time to read the log you will see that they are asking for more info then just what tag you used.

[ 08-08-2005, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Capt Lew ]

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sent in my log, waiting for the tags. I get them every year and haven't used one yet. I have the tags just in case that 60lber bites my line after I have my one or two for the table.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
didn't send anything in cause it seemed like a dead end program. they said unless they "fg&w" raised sompthing like 350 thousand bucks the program was ending! and wanted to charge you like twenty/thirty bucks, it didn't pass so where did the money come from for the program now ? was it there or wasn't it ?

at the meeting there was a commerical lobbyer and when he spoke up heads truned.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by freedom:
didn't send anything in cause it seemed like a dead end program. they said unless they "fg&w" raised sompthing like 350 thousand bucks the program was ending! and wanted to charge you like twenty/thirty bucks, it didn't pass so where did the money come from for the program now ? was it there or wasn't it ?

at the meeting there was a commerical lobbyer and when he spoke up heads truned.
I gotcha! But they were still colecting the data!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts