BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open Boat available for booking,
If you are having a problem inspiring people to join in on a sportfishing adventure and have been waiting to go off shore this is the perfect oportunity to take advatage of "Blue Collar Man" Sportfishings newly renovated 32' Blackfin. The Blackfin is known for its legendary ride and sea keeping ability! We are now booking inshore and offshore trips. We may be found on our web site www.bluecollarman.homestead.com or e-mail us @ [email protected] All charter embark from the newly renovated Indian river marina.
safe passage,
Blue collar Man

·
Registered
16,302 Posts
Trillick

Good luck on your season. Is your Blackfin a new ride for you or have you had it for a while? We also have a 32 Blackfin, we love it, and I'm sure your charters will too! Shoot me a line, I'd like to hear more about what was entailed in the rennovations you did.

[ 04-22-2004, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: CaptG ]

·
Registered
27 Posts
CaptG, I sent you an email answering your questions. I will be part of the "Blue Collar Man" team this summer, and it should be a great year. The boat looks really good. I am really looking forward to running some open boat trips, and meeting many of the people from this board. It seems like a great place to be.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If your are interested in a certain date, give us an email at [email protected], and we will build the trip around you. This way you can schedule an open-boat trip in advance and let us do the work of filling the boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts