BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know anything about the Boston area as far as living and other things that are needed to know. Have been offered a job up there and am considering making the move. Need to know about the real estate situation, where I can live to be about 1/2 hour or so to the beach areas or just plane good fishing and about the school districts and what not. If there is a web site please pass it along. I would be greatful for the info. Will continue to post on the Barn whent this and if it does happen. Have met too many nice people and don't want to break off friendships. I surf too so that is a important factor as well. Just can't be too far from the water you know. Thanks guys, Keith the bagman

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Skip,
May have to go back to that hard core thing again. But on the other hand age is starting to cath up with me a little bit. Winter surfing may have to go away or I may have to get on plane south or west bound if I get the itch too bad. As long as I can fish most of the year, I think I can live with the move. How long does the season last up there anyway?
Keith the bagman

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Wow Kieth,,
Sounds Like A Great Opportunity,But I Would
Hate To See You Leave The Area Down Here,
But one of the great things about this Website
The BASSBARN - No One Ever Really Leaves ,Your
Only A SignOn & PassWord Away....

Here's A Good Link for Info About The City of Boston:
BOSTON