BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel Free To Post Your Fluke/Tog/SeaBass
Reports.As Little or As Much Info that you like..
So Catch That Drift or Anchor Up Its Bottom
Dweller Season- Good Luck Out There....

--------------------------------------------------

Opening day For Fluke was on Saturday, Rough Seas
and Winds Made It Difficult,But I Have Heard Some
Fishermen Had Flounder For Dinner...

How Did You Make Out ?

·
Registered
202 Posts
5/8/05 Behind OC. Wind and snot grass made for less than ideal conditions. My brother in-law and I only managed 1 15.5" fluke after 2 hours of drifting. We did get a couple small stripers and more blues than we could count on artificials to salvage the day. No fluke for dinner, but still had fun.

[ 05-09-2005, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Fish Eagle ]

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
just got back from flounder fishing with my twin boys. Hooked up on a big fish on 10 lb. test line and super ultra light pole. boated a 25-26" flounder caught on cut blue fillet and lead head. behind OC

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very Nice Rodger,, Way To Kick Off The Fluke Season...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nice fish there, hope theres more, first trip of the season, coming down tonight to the campground, will be out behind Ocean City tomorrow and sunday. A carolina skiff with a black suzuki and lights on the console bar, give me a hollar,Keep smling, Willie from NEPA

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
nice ripper.....we should be down within the next week once i graduate from college....just one question...how deep were you fishing? thanks....you will see my dad and I out in the white grumman aluminum boat

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Limited out of fluke yesterday with fish between 18-20",probably caught total of 20 fluke and too many blues.
Strong South wind made for a fast drift or a difficult drift BUT fish were aggressive

Fresh Bluefish strips (short) on Chartruese bucktail was trick
I had to go to 3/4 oz to hold bottom
Interesting fack however the bite was all on first 3 hours of incoming,tide got half up and Fluke shutdown for me ,NOT Bluefish however

1 - 20 of 41 Posts