BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel Free To Post Your Fluke/Flounder/Tog
Reports.As Little or As Much Info that you like..
So Catch That Drift or Anchor Up Its Bottom
Dweller Season- Good Luck Out There....

--------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
27 Posts
Guess I'll start! My two boys and I did ok this weekend, our first outing of the year. We went 10 for 44 in three mornings of fishing, lots of 16" shorts and our biggest was a 20", 3 lb flatty my 8 yr old brought in! The boys had a blast with my 6 yr old being our net boy!!!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Thank You Wiiiiiilllllbbbbbbbuuurrrr.
I didn't see it but big mako was brought in by Veggieman. Didn't get a weight but obsevers said it was huge and had a whole bluefish in him with a hook in it's mouth. Got him 40 miles out.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Wilbur, where were you fishing? we are heading up north to either try for big stripers or flounder on the friday

·
Registered
27 Posts
We were in the bay behind OC, in the vicinity of Kennedy Park, just look for the masses of boats. We caught most of the fish in 6-9' of water. All on the bottom hook, with just a minnow and a bare hook. The fish seamed to like the 1 1/2' leader as well. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
NO REPORTS?? that's cause it sucks out there. went out yesterday at 6 pm and had the whole place to myself. Water 65 and muddy. Wind laid down real nice and the knats weren't bad at all.

Beautiful evening....just no fish

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
WEnt fishing last night for striper and ended up hooking into 2 flounder at 16" each. Go figure fish all day not a fish try at night and hook up.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Sat.(6-5)was a wash out,winds 25+. Went out Sun,everywhere.All over absecon bay,didn't get a hit untill the outgoing,except those nasty blues,got six of them(3-4lbs.)Three shorts,one 18",One nice fat 20 1/2"3.25lbs.Will be back out sat. 6-12.Hope to see other barners out there.Boat name RAMP RAT. 20ft Maritime Skif

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
See you out there Sat. Are you in the jcaa torney? My boat is a Wellcraft 190 C/C. Give me a yell on the radio.
loose...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts