BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel Free To Post Your Fluke/Tog/SeaBass
Reports.As Little or As Much Info that you like..
So Catch That Drift or Anchor Up Its Bottom
Dweller Season- Good Luck Out There....

--------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
I'll kick it off. Headed out with HarbourNights and Loosedrag on HN's boat. Morning Fog held us up, but only for a short time. We ran to the area I got some good fluke with candyman a week ago. It didn't disappoint again. We ended with 13 keepers with looses 5lber and my 7.9 lber being the big ones for the day. Also 3 nice sea bass, 1 mahi. Lost a big blue, and what we all are pretty sure was a cobia(20-25lb?) It mangled my hook before freeing itself. Great day on the water, and the capt put us in positon to get some fish. The comedy was second to none.
It was great company with great fishing in perfect weather. A day that couldn't have been written any better on papaer.
eelball

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
George, I talked to Harbor Nights last night and he told me what a great day you guys had. I wish I was there to enjoy the day as well. Nice job on the big flatty. I wish you caught that cobia I would of love to have seen it....maybe next time. I got to keep changing the tackle in my flounder bag to keep up with all the different types of fish that seem to be showing up!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Went out 9/2 from Tuckerton, fished the inlet & out front. 1 keeper flattie, a bunch of robins. One strange thing happened in front of the old coast guard station. My buddy said "why is that dead-stick line under the boat"? I grabbed the line and sure enough there was a fish on. When I got it up, all that was there was the head of what was about an 8-10" black bass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts