BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ten year-old Bowflex XLT, with all the options as well as the repair kit as there was a recall on pre 2004 units.
( Truth in advertising---LOL----make sure the repair kit is included if you're looking at a pre 2004 unit. )

It is in excellent condition.
This has been gathering dust in our basement for last 5 years, as it belongs to our son and he has no room for it in NYC.

Local pick-up 07871. I will help you disassemble and load in your vehicle. Asking $450.00 OBO. New retail w/ tax & shipping is over $1300-1400.

973-580-0698 b-4 9PM Please.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm re-posting this old thread if I can. There was an offer on it last year, but then our son asked me not to sell it.
It's almost 12 years old now, as he bought it just before he went to college. He was gonna pick it up and take it to his place.
Yeah right !!
It is still sitting in my basement.........Asking $225 or will trade for an Avet SXJ or Canyon HS-15 in great shape, as this bowflex is.
Has the Leg & Lat attachments if you wish to research the Bowflex site. I'm unable to post pictures.

Available for pick-up in Byram, NJ 07871.
I want this thing out of my basement, but I won't just put it on the curb. Lots of life left in it.
Get in shape for tuna......or your kids for football camp.
Call or e-mail me thru the Barn.

Thanks,
Tom.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts