BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... well I guess wishing would be better words. The chilly temps have that hint of fall in the air. Bring it on I am ready. I can't wait for football and bass. I guess I should say I'll be ready. Right now I am side lined with a torn calf muscle I received while having a catch with the football with my son on the beach last weekend :( Yep pretty painful. I see the Ortho Tuesday for further examination. Anyone have any advice on this type of injury?? Currently I can get around with a bit of a hobble. My ankle and shin area are still (a week later) very swollen and black and blue but the pain is in my calf area and not down there, strange isn't it :confused: Anyway I won't let it get me down too long, especially if temps stay like this ;)

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John and less embarassing to, they had to drive me off the beach in one of those golf gart dune buggie thingy's

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Chumstain I have one question. How in Gods green earth can I get a slip next to you??? Now I see why nobody ever goes fishin over there.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by Fishpicker:
Chumstain I have one question. How in Gods green earth can I get a slip next to you??? Now I see why nobody ever goes fishin over there.
Your always welcome to just come over and visit, grab a seat in the pit and hold on ;) :eek: High tide is the best because they feed you from the deck. :D

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I can't come over for a visit. I find myself drawn too the visual aids that wonder aimlessly around your place. Life is not fair I get to deal with drunken crack heads in front of my dock. You fancy sport guys get all the Hot babes. I'm starting to understand why Chunkin the Pimp dresses like he does. I just want to be reborn as a Bait/Tackle shop guru.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.