BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really now do u mean "under" the pe as like say ur backing then the tuff line then ur pe or do u mean under the pe as u think the pe is a higher grade above the tuff line. becuase i was considereing the pe as well but i i was just curious about the other two lines

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
offshorewreck said:
really now do u mean "under" the pe as like say ur backing then the tuff line then ur pe or do u mean under the pe as u think the pe is a higher grade above the tuff line. becuase i was considereing the pe as well but i i was just curious about the other two lines
yes. i use 2-300yds of tuffline then fill 2-300yds of jigging line depending on what the reel wiill hold

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Tuff line is good stuff. Nice and round, packs nicely, and cheaper than the others. Bass pro has the best price I've seen.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Tuff line XP is the way to go far superioer in abrasion and less expensive than any quality braid. Their HC Tuff line plus number one also!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I used 100# big game braid on my accurate 665 2spd. and tiagra 30 last season. It is thin and soft. Tested stronger than the 80# jb that was previosly on the reel. I remember tuff line being kinda like pp, and the big game braid feels more like a pe line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts