BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this as a christmas gift, but I have no need for it. It is brand new and still in the unopened box. Was bought for $350, and I am selling for $175 firm.

·
Registered
14,467 Posts
FYI i have this same unit in 1 of my cars and it works great and it is a good price also.I have a new F150 with the GPS built into the dash and it works about the same here is a bump for you !!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am located in Vineland. I am not 100% sure on how it is powered, so I don't want to make a false claim online. Sorry but I cannot do $100.

·
Registered
14,467 Posts
It comes with a suction cup and a base plate the base plate has dbl. sided tape to stick to the dash or whatever then the unit will suction cup to the plate or you can just suction cup it to the windshield,The power just plugs into the ciggerette lighter or a acc. plug.It also has a internal battery that lets you carry it around with you say if you were walking around the city.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmmm... I checked out all 3 of my e-mail accounts and I didn't have any mail from you. Do me a favor and pm me or send me an e-mail @ [email protected] I will be out of state tomorrow morning until monday morning, so if you want it soon you would have to pick it up today.

·
Registered
718 Posts
i go to school in NY

The only time ill be home is friday and saturday of this weekend. I may not be home for awhile after that. If some one else wants it, go for it. Thank you for your offer

Da skiff

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Is this unit sold

I am very intrested in buying this unitm pleasee-mail me at Slamer399#yahoo.com or call 609 413 2543

1 - 20 of 23 Posts