BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday morning, 7 am, honkin 35+ at LEI. Wonderful. Drowned some clams, caught one short bass. Tried Sheepshead in hopes of a weakfish. Nada. One good hit/run off, but threw the hook. Don't know if small striper or weakie.

Wind blew so hard my eyes hurt. As my signature says, Is this wind ever gunna stop????

·
Registered
441 Posts
I tried over by the mouth of the mullica, nada. Wind blowing so hard it too two of us to pull the anchor, it was dug in so deep.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear that light..what's this like 5 days in a row of this 20 to 25 snot, with gusts to 30+?

Sheesh.

Better luck next time.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Reely, I tried about high tide too, THERE. Nadda.I see you are in Tuckerton. Gonna send you an e-mail.

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
i thought about putting in at chestnut neck. glad i watched thr flyers loose

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
With the low pressure holding position to the S.E, and high pressure to our north - we've been stuck with N.E wind.

This pattern will break soon.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I spent most of Friday seaching and managed 1 small blue and a 26" striper on clam at the top of the tide. As soon as I got back to the dock the wind dropped off. Went out Suday with a friend and he said at 10:00 the wind will pick up. It really started to blow at 9:45. We got the skunk. Left at 1:00. I have wind burn.

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
I went out Sunday at 5:30 AM, and it was too rough where I wanted to go. Sooo went home and was at the dock by 7AM, which doesn't sound like too bad based on Sunday's wind!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts