BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my boat and dropped it off to have it bottom painted...on my way out i took a spin through the bree-z-lee parking lot,saw allot of guys bottom painting,sanding, drinking beer....there was a blackboard out front of the office saying you can't put your boat in till April 15th..went through mill creek and saw the planks down in the water on "D" dock....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey Guys,
I went by Harborview the other day and Fred had the Miss Chris and another Party Boat style Boat parked in behind the restaurant, I dont believe they could have gotten those boats in there without some sort of dredging being done , when I kept my boat over there that area behind the shop was like a mud pit at dead low water. Have a good day

·
Registered
690 Posts
Guys, I have always put my boats in around somers point or mays landing, that is where all my usual spots are. Now I want to hit the bay and ocean down here. Is the ramp open? If so, how much is the fee? I am going to be on vacation the first week of april and want to hit the waters down here.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jrigzguy..i don't think the ramp is going to be open till the 15th either...Is the public ramp open in north wildwood? someone on here probably knows...there is a whiteboard out fron of the bree-z-lee with all the info on it.once i saw the 15th I guess i stopped reading!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Jamie, the NWW ramp is open all winter, you will have no trouble launching there...I was by there yesterday...Id bring a rake though, Its chock full of grass...it was like that last december when I pulled my boat and I had a bit of trouble pulling her out due to the wet grass...good thing I have 4 wheel drive...LOL...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.