BASS BARN banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who remembers the police academy where they had the "citizens on patrol"? so i make a bullshit post because on new years day there were 10 people on this site saying where you can and cant fish for stripers, like the striper police. i have been striper fishing longer than 1/2 of the people on here have been alive. ya think i don't know that the bay is closed after 12/31? come on........ you citizens on patrol need to find something better to do with your time. maybe if you spent a little more time fishing and a little less time chanting the rules and regulations on this website then you would have a clue how to catch fish, or maybe not:confused:

oh, and by the way - fishing sucked in our bay this year. last time i fished in the back was just before thanksgiving. you citizens on patrol are gonna have a hard time busting people if they are not there. sort of like ghosts!

·
Registered
417 Posts
After posting you caught Bass in the back on 1/1, what did you expect the reponses to be? Just a bunch of concerned anglers trying to preserve the species. I'm just saying.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Sure you know the regs., and you also know that if you put "bullshit" in, you'll get "bullshit" out. So why do it? I saw the original post and ignored it because I knew what the reactions would be. Now you're here whining that everyone that showed concern needs to get a life, which will cause more bad reactions. Non of this makes any sense to me. It would seem that it is you that needs to find something better to do with your time.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sure you know the regs., and you also know that if you put "bullshit" in, you'll get "bullshit" out. So why do it? I saw the original post and ignored it because I knew what the reactions would be. Now you're here whining that everyone that showed concern needs to get a life, which will cause more bad reactions. Non of this makes any sense to me. It would seem that it is you that needs to find something better to do with your time.

+1. That about sums it up.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
who remembers the police academy where they had the "citizens on patrol"? so i make a bullshit post because on new years day there were 10 people on this site saying where you can and cant fish for stripers, like the striper police. i have been striper fishing longer than 1/2 of the people on here have been alive. ya think i don't know that the bay is closed after 12/31? come on........ you citizens on patrol need to find something better to do with your time. maybe if you spent a little more time fishing and a little less time chanting the rules and regulations on this website then you would have a clue how to catch fish, or maybe not:confused:

oh, and by the way - fishing sucked in our bay this year. last time i fished in the back was just before thanksgiving. you citizens on patrol are gonna have a hard time busting people if they are not there. sort of like ghosts!
That's the way the cookie crumbles.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
why havent u fished in the back since thankgiving? it was on fire last few weeks of december...fiiiire....maybe if you werent thinking of posts to annoy some people youd be out fishing and would know this:D:fighting::D....also i know some of the commenters are very good fishermen...:wave:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why havent u fished in the back since thankgiving? it was on fire last few weeks of december...fiiiire....maybe if you werent thinking of posts to annoy some people youd be out fishing and would know this:D:fighting::D....also i know some of the commenters are very good fishermen...:wave:

i fish plenty and i catch more than my fair share. don't you worry about me:)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I wanna buy the bridge. And anyone know where I can buy some nice striper fillets?? I'm hungry and I can't make down to the bay.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Seems to me the only folks that have an issue average less than 200 posts here on the barn, those that know Jay personally(i don't BTW) and from being around here for a while kind of seemed to let it go since we all recognized that Jay had his lures out trolling and apparently had a good day on the water trolling dopes. Lol. I read the post, how u guys feel with his hook in your mouths? All in fun I am sure, lighten up.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I'll bid a bucketful of neo-natal tog and a pair of gently used Modelo can handlines, final offer :D

Handlines are freshly spooled with 65 feet of the finest mono money can buy.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Got to love when folks from center city profess their fishing talents.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got to love when folks from center city profess their fishing talents.
how do you know i am from center city because i didn't even know that! last time i checked i could see the bay from my bedroom window.

and by the way - where is berlin? did they ever tear down the wall? kinda far from the bay, eh..........

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.