BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. Frank, was wandering if your on the Barn here. My wife and I were you first customers almost 3 years ago when I was on my honeymoon, was wandering how your doing. I'm still living here in Cape May, Hands Too is my main spot, Tim hooked me up last year with some good deals, I remember when you told me about the Hopkins sale, been dealing with him ever since.

·
Registered
532 Posts
DJ Coast,
I sure do remember you! You never forget your first customer. I still have your photos in my fishing log. How's the CG stint going? How's married life treating you? My offer still stands if you ever want to get out, by land or sea. Things should be starting up here real soon. Tim is a great guy, and he runs a great business. Shoot me an e-mail, we can catch up.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Barn is definitely a small world, I should of asked earlier. I love the Coast Guard, I'm at the ANT team, (if you ever see the black buoy tenders, thats us) my wife and son love it here too. I got promoted to BM3 last Oct., usually you get transfered when you get promoted, but I wanted to stay, and they wanted to keep me, so I started another tour, I'm gonna try to stay here as long as possible.

I would love to go "bridge hopping" with you for stripers, also I never been fly fishing, I talk to Cape May Ray, he does well in the ICW on the fly, I would love to try that that too. I will shoot you an e-mail this weekend, isn't the Barn great, take care, Greg

·
Registered
532 Posts
Greg, Sounds like all is well! Congrats on the son! The area is definately worth staying in, lots to do, good people,...
Bridge hopping sounds good, and we can try the fly thing too. Let me know.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Oh shucks stop you guy's your makin me blush. Na thanks for the kind words and I appreciate your business. come on spring i can't wait. See you all soon, Tim

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Capt. Frank, I don't have your e-mail address, you might have to shoot me one first. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts