BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There may be some guys here that don't know what I do. This description is cut directly from my website:

Broker Your Own Boat!!!

Anglers Edge Marine has developed an exciting new age approach to traditional yacht brokerage. Through this service that we like to call “Broker your own boat” you will receive all of the advantages you get from a traditional broker but without having to pay a big commission.

The cost of this service is a one time flat fee of $199.00 paid up front.

What do you get for this small fee?

ADVERTISING: We build an ad for your boat with a full detailed description plus unlimited photos and feature it on all of the following websites until it is sold:

Boattraderonline.com
Yachttraderonline.com
Boats.com
iboats.com
Usedboats.com
Thesaltydog.com
Boat-world.com
Anglersedgemarine.com
Yachtbroker.com
Boatquest.com
Boatclassifieds.us
boatsville.com
123usedboats.com
usedboatfinder.com
boatingbay.com
boatempire.com
boatgloat.com
usedboatsahoy.com
rapidboatsales.com
boatfisher.com
bigfishboats.com
aspenboatingandoutdoors.com

Plus search optimization within 26 websites!!

CONTACT: We give you the option of using your personal contact information in the online ads, using ours, or using both. We are more than happy to talk about your boat to potential buyers. We strongly feel that using both is the best approach. This way the customer can always reach someone on the first attempt.

SHOWING: For now this is the only part that you will have to do yourself unless you are located within a reasonable distance of one of our agents. We firmly believe that nobody knows your boat as well as you. So who better to show it to the buyer? It will also make the buyer feel more comfortable to not be in the presence of a salesman.

FINANCING: We provide in-house financing for any potential buyer that may need it. Offering this service brings more potential buyers to the table. Closing can be arranged within 48 hours of approval. The contract can be sent via Federal Express next day or one of our agents can meet in person with the buyer to close on the loan.

CLOSING: Anglers Edge Marine will provide you with a legal Bill of Sale specific to the state you are selling from. This bill of sale also includes a detailed checklist to insure that it is completed properly for both buyer and seller.

SHIPPING: Anglers Edge Marine can arrange local, national and international shipping at the expense of the buyer unless otherwise agreed.

OVERSEAS BUYERS: This has become very common in the past ten years. With the Euro strong and getting stronger it will become even more common. This has opened up an entirely new market for potential buyers. If you get an overseas buyer let us handle everything for you. International transactions can be tricky in many ways. We have sold countless boats to over a dozen different countries. Let us protect you in this situation. Again there is no additional charge.

We feel that these services make selling your boat virtually hassle-free and protect the seller from large commissions that traditional brokers demand. After all you don't need a broker. You just need a buyer. If you have any questions about this service we encourage you to give us a call.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wondering if this works? Check this out!!

Here are the boats sold so far this season:

2006 Sea-Doo ***SOLD*** 4-TEC
2002 Yamaha FX140 Waverunner (***SOLD***)
1999 Lowe FM166SCX (16.5ft) ***SOLD***
2000 Smoker Craft Modified Jon Boat 16 ft Duck Hunter/Fisherman
1984 Fisher SV-16 (Priced for quick sale!!)
2006 Angler 180F Center Console
2001 Glastron SOLD SX-175
2003 C-Hawk CatCraft 18 Center Console ***SOLD***
2006 C-Hawk Catcraft 18 CC (First Generation Caracal!!)
1999 Angler Center Console 180 ***SOLD***
2005 Tracker Boats Tournament V-18 ***SOLD***
2002 Aquasport Osprey 20 Center Console ****SOLD****
1977 Grady-White Hatteras Overnighter 20 (This is a steal!!!)
1999 MasterCraft X Star (Reduced to sell quick!!)
2006 Jones Brothers Marine Bateau 20 Light Tackle Edition (Priced to move!!)
2001 Century 21 FT Center Console (Just Reduced, FIRM!!)
2005 Sea Boss 210 Center Console (Priced for quick sale!!)
2001 Maritime Skiff 2090 Defiant Center Console
1992 Pursuit 2100 Center Console (Just Reduced For Quick Sale!!) FIRM!!
2004 Hydra-Sports 213 Center Console (This is a Hydra-Sports hull with a Glastron decal) PENDING
1996 Aquasport 225 Explorer Walkaround ***SOLD***
2000 Sportcraft Cuddy Cabin 221 Walkaround ***SOLD***
2002 Skeeter Bass Boat ZX 225 ***SOLD***
1988 Mako 23FT Walkaround (Priced for quick sale!!)
2003 Edgewater Walkaround 225 ***SOLD***
1984 Grady-White Offshore 24 WA (2004 Four Stroke Yamaha!!) Just Reduced!!!
1989 Hunter Surfhunter 25 Center Console (Priced to sell! Warranty!!)
1998 Sea Craft 25 FT. Center Console (Priced for quick sale!!!)
2007 Angler Panga 26 (Warranty Thru 2009!!!)
2002 Regulator 26 Classic CC (Warranty!!!) Just Reduced!!!
2006 Pro Sports PROKAT 2560 DC (***SOLD***)
1998 Stamas Tarpon 270 CC (2005 Twin Suzuki 200hp 4 Strokes!!)
2002 Wellcraft 270 Coastal (Just Reduced!! FIRM!!)
2001 Downeast Boats Northern Bay 28 (Must See!!!)
2001 Albemarle 280 Express Diesel (Priced to Sell!!)
2004 Sea Fox 287 Center Console (Only 20 Hours!!!!!)
1988 Trojan 40FT Double Cabin MY (Just Reduced 20K For Quick Sale!!!)
2001 Hurricane Fundeck 21
2002 Pursuit 2870 Center Console
1996 Key Largo 20FT CC
1996 Scout 18.6 Center Console
1986 Boston Whaler 13 FT Side Console
2000 key west 2220 Walkaround
2004 17' Triton
2006 Sea Pro 206
1987 Grady-White 232 Gulfstream Walkaround
2001 JONES BROTHERS 22'
2001 Hydra-Sports 2796 Vector CC
Maxum 2400SR
1998 Carolina Classic 28FT (New Power in 2006!!)
Nitro SC Bass Boat
2004 Palmetto 33 Adventure CC
1999 18 Feet Trophy (Purchased New in 2001)
2004 Grady White 270 Islander
1996 Grady-White Chase 263 Center Console
2006 176 cc Key West SOLD
29 Hydra Sports sold to Bermuda
23 Triton found a new home in NC

Sold just last week!!!:

1973 Pacemaker 36
2005 Jones Brothers Marine Cape Fisherman 18 Lite Tackle Edition
2005 Albemarle 27 Express
1989 Wellcraft 23 FT. Coastal
2004 Nitro 882
2004 Triton 170 FH
2005 Sea Chaser 175RG Center Console
2002 ProKat 2200 WA
1999 233 Mako under contract

·
Registered
17 Posts
He sold my boat!

I listed my boat after finding this service on the bass barn. I had offer from all over the country, even out of the country! Sold the boat no problem.

THANKS BOB!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Long Point said:
Great job Bob, the Mako is on its way to Va.
Chalk up another from a satisfied customer..:)
Hey Bob,

Congrats man! That sure didn't take long. Funny thing is that I put up another Mako the same day we did yours. The owner of that mako has a guy coming up from Texas to buy his 1999 233 Mako!!

Man they are selling easy right now.

Tight lines and again congrats! Glad to here my service worked for you!

Bob Filger

·
Registered
464 Posts
foulhook said:
Hey Bob,

Congrats man! That sure didn't take long. Funny thing is that I put up another Mako the same day we did yours. The owner of that mako has a guy coming up from Texas to buy his 1999 233 Mako!!

Man they are selling easy right now.

Tight lines and again congrats! Glad to here my service worked for you!

Bob Filger
Yes it was fast,
Another satisfied customer.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Bob - when you get a chance could you make sure the 87 Grady has been pulled from all the sites... I'm still getting some random calls... when I ask where they saw it they don't seem to know... :eek::eek:
Thanks again!
Scott

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks Bob :)

It was the best $200.00 I ever spent. Sold my Mako 233 to a fisherman in Texas. He drove all the way to NJ to pick it up and pulled out of the driveway last night, the Mako is headed for it's new home in TX. When he called I didn't think he was serious about buying a boat in NJ. I got a call the following day from Dunk a surveyor who is a bassbarn member. He said he was hired by a customer in TX to do a survey on the boat and would be coming to check it out. SOLD !
Thanks again Bob
Larry:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks fellas!!! Appreciate the kind words!

Larry I really liked the guy that bought your Mako. I think he's gonna give her a nice home. I got a little worried when I saw the tornado warnings in TN the night he was driving back.

Thanks again Larry. Let me know if you need help finding a Cat. More than happy to help.

Hey Scott,

Yeah that has been happening. A couple websites I use feed to secondary sites like oodle. I have put in a request to pull boat from those feeds as well but it is easier if I can remove serveral at a time. I have a bunch sold and will do it this week.

For thest of the barn guys selling boats. GET LISTED NOW!!! I lost track of the boats sold this week. I am gonna try to figure it out later today and will post the stats as always.

Tight lines, Bob

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Long Point said:
Yea Bob, you do such a good job of advertising, I am still getting calls also.:D
I know, I'm sorry for the calls. I am trying to figure out where the ads seem to be sticky. I feed so many sites now it gets tough to nail down. Last time I checked we were hitting 47 websites with the ads:eek:

I may have to request a pull of all inventory and then refresh to get rid of the sold boats.

I promise to get it taken care of this week...

Tight lines, Bob

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stats for the past 14 days

Hey Guys,

Any of you guys with boats for sale getting serious yet?? You need to call me an get it listed. How can you possible go wrong with spending $199 to list your boat on near 50 websites for as long as it takes to sell your boat?? It would cost you the same to have just Boattrader and the saltydog for one month then it would be deleted for you to pay again!!

Anyway, Here are the boats sold in the last two weeks. There are also a bunch under contract. I am probably forgetting a few as well.

Below the list are some comments from my customers:

1999 Aquasport 215 DC
2004 213 Glastron CC
1984 Privateer Renegade 24
1987 Ebbtide Dyna Trac 196
2006 Sailfish 2360 Center Console
2005 Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman LT 1800 CC
2003 Proline 30S
1995 Albemarle 27
1998 Albemarle 27
2005 17 Sterling Skiff
2004 Hydra Sports 2400 CC
2005 Tahoe 228
2005 Hydra-Sports 18 FT Center Console

Dear Bob,
I know from just talking with you twice this week that you're a very knowledgeable fisherman and a great guy, but I am stunned by the success of your boat brokerage service. You sold my Boat in 2 days for full price!!!!! Thank you. Thank You! I owe you big time.

Best regards,
Bernie Hamill
Quincy, MA.

Bob,
The boat is sold and on its way to Va. thanks a million.
Now you can add me to your list.
Bob

Bob,
I got my settlement wired today. SOLD!!!! You can remove the ads. I left you a little advertising on Waterman and Hull Truth.
Thanks for you help!
Thomas

CALL 570-832-4362 TO GET LISTED NOW!!!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have few more to add to the already long list! Here they are:

2004 Contender 36 Open
2000 Albemarle 25
2007 Triton 2690 Center Console (Only 30 Hours!! Warranty!!)
1993 Hurricane 196 Fundeck

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?? NOW IS THE TIME TO GET LISTED IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING YOUR BOAT!!!!! CALL ME!!! 570-832-4362

I will have to go back and check to be sure but I am fairly sure that this makes over 80 boats sold since January 1st of this year!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Add a 2004 Sea Hunt 2320 SOLD, and a Robalo 235 under contract!!

Kinda funny everyone thinks the market is so bad yet I am approaching 90 boats sold since January 1st:eek:

Even if you are skeptical about the market why not list it?? The ads never expire. So unless you plan to keep your boat for the rest of your life you will have to sell it at somepoint right??

Tight lines, Bob

570-832-34362
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boat Sold This Weekened!!!

He guys....Below are the boat sold over the weekend. Also I may need to make a price increase at the end of this month. I opened a message forum on thehulltruth as well as never made the increase before after adding yachtrader and about 5 other sites. Get them in now at $199.00 Because the price will be going up to $215.00 It is still the deal of the century so get pictures and get em to me!!!!

2004 CONTENDER 36 Open **SOLD**
1995 Godfrey Hurricane FD196**SOLD**
1999 Aquasport 215 DC **SOLD**
2002 Chaparral 230ssi **SOLD**

What customers are saying:
Hello Robert,
Our boat was sold today and is now on it’s way to Virginia with the new owner. Great service you have there. I’ll call you when we are ready to sell the next boat!
Regards, FG
Great news! The boat SOLD. Less than a week!! We did all the paper work and he handed over the bank check tonight. Boat is sold so u can take her off all the sites, If u haven’t heard from me yet give me a call tomorrow so we can chit chat.
Later, Mike

CALL ME TO GET LISTED GUYS!!! NOW IS THE TIME!!

570-832-4362 office
[email protected] email

1 - 20 of 31 Posts