BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a guy that makes the lead bucktails so I figured to pass the time this winter i would do the finish work on them. The only problem is I have never done this before:eek: if anyone could comment with any info that would be great. What type of paint is best, where do you buy the bucktail hair, is there a good website that has these materials???? again I am new at this any info would help. Just trying to get though this winter:):)

·
Registered
942 Posts
I have sent you an email containing things you will need to make bucktails. Good luck. It's a great way to pass the winter and it's even better catching fish on something you've made.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the email Ron i have a few questions about some things is it ok to email you or if you wouldn't mind you can give me a call 609-685-6653. I wanna buy the right materiel the first time, I am excited to start.
thanks again
Dustin

·
Registered
532 Posts
Scrappy I live in Berlin as well. I have a ton of bucktail tying material and so forth.. If you would like i can show you what i have. Its easy to get carried away buying stuff. I can help you with what you need..dont need and where to get it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts