BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My customers have caught and released 5 Fluke since Mon [15 to 16in fish] with yellow ALS tags.All the fish were in great shape and the tags seemed to be applied with loving care.
Each of the anglers are sending their own tags,so I will report back with the info as they tell me,but I have a feeling those fish may have had a whiff or two of cigar smoke ;) Thanks Bill for the dedication and the time you put in. :cool:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Caught a fluke last week with a yellow tag in it, in Sea Isle. I kept it. I have to go back and look at the writing on the tag. I think it was from Absecon.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I have returned 3 so far this year- all the fluke were shorties but in good shape

·
Registered
897 Posts
Is Bucktail Willy Bill Sh.?Just got a letter on a tag I sent in,Tagger Bill S. 5/05/05 Ocean City 13".I caught it a year later in Avalon 16 3/4.Enjoyed catching a fish that was tagged.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
CAPT AL, thanks for getting the tags sent in .I've tagged over 300 up to 24" since early April so you can be sure there are plenty out there with tags
ESOX1 693653 APPEARS TO BE ONE OF MY TAGS ,thanks for sending it in

B4Loran ,YES Bill Shi IS BUCKTAIL WILLIE

Point of interest on returned tags,I have returned tags on Summer flounder from every State from Mass to North Carolina and as far out to sea as the Continental Shelf and all caught in Cape May County ,

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got one of Willies fluke Saturday. Fish was healthy and gave me a pec wave as he was released. Good job Willie!

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
aMERICAN lITTORAL sOCIETY
sandy hook
hIGHLANDS nj 07732

WWW.LITTORALSOCIETY.ORG

ONCE THERE CLICK ON FISH TAGGERS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts