BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again, the Adam Bomb II fished the Cape May rips on the top of the flood tide, and had fish to 36" on bucktails. The water temperature is up to 43 degrees on the flood, and with that the fish are hitting harder and it seems as though some larger fish are mocing into the area.

As we move into April, the fishing should continue to get better and better. We'll be hitting the rips all through the month of April and in to May for some exciting striped bass fishing, so give us a call or send us an e-mail for more information and to make your reservation!

[ 03-26-2004, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Umm, Let's have a math lesson on this one? If the fish were caught at the top of the flood tide and high tide was at 12:30ish, then the fish must have been caught in the MORNING, on the incoming tide.

Great Job Captain Adam,Keep them coming!!!!

[ 03-26-2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: TheBoss ]

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Thanks for the report Adam. ;)

[ 03-26-2004, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Capt Lew ]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by TheBoss:
Umm, Let's have a math lesson on this one? If the fish were caught at the top of the flood tide and high tide was at 12:30ish, then the fish must have been caught in the MORNING, on the incoming tide.

Great Job Captain Adam,Keep them coming!!!!
Thanks for the lesson teacher! :rolleyes:

It's good to know that you know so much about the Tides in the Cape May Rips! The guy was only asking a simple question. Be a little more positive, because with the Bosses attitude it won't be good for business. Just my 2 cents. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
HOW, CHIEF RUNNING MOUTH ...learner of the lesson
...keeper of the tides...answerer of the simple question...adjuster of the attitude...counter of
the whampum...welcome to the barn...WE COME IN
PEACE

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
It's funny how one guys post,can turn into an arguement!!!!! I believe Adam caught them on the top of the flood!!!!

Way to go Dude!!!! :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Adam,
Glad to have fished with you guys today.
It is refreshing to know that respectable and ethical anglers still exist out there.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hey ADAM that is funny I did not see you out today???

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Way to go A-Bomb

You get pretty good results, I will have to recommend your charter to all my patients.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Originally posted by TheAdamBomb:
Once again, the Adam Bomb II fished the Cape May rips on the top of the flood tide, and had fish to 36" on bucktails. The water temperature is up to 43 degrees on the flood, and with that the fish are hitting harder and it seems as though some larger fish are mocing into the area.

As we move into April, the fishing should continue to get better and better. We'll be hitting the rips all through the month of April and in to May for some exciting striped bass fishing, so give us a call or send us an e-mail for more information and to make your reservation!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Originally posted by TheAdamBomb:

Great job Adam....but what is "mocing"...a new technique? I don't even think Skippy knows that one!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts