BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I stopped in to see Keith this morning around 10 am. He is in good spirits, and looking forward to his appointment with the lung doctor. Keith wanted me to let everyone know how great it was that so many folks are concerned about him. When I hear about the lung doctor visit, I'll report here. Please continue to keep Keith and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

It is strange to sit and chat with such an energetic guy, and have him get winded just from talking. I look forward to seeing him back to his ole self.

Ok, Keith called me a few minutes ago. He was very impressed with the doctors attentativeness, and will be having some testing done to get this thing figured out.

Russ

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
awesome to hear!

Keep is strong keith!

My prayers are with you and your fam!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Great news!!!!:D Keep it up Keith You and yours in all our thoughts and prayers!!!

FC:D

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Great to hear. Keep the chin up Keith, we'll see you on the beach soon.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Spoke to Keith yesterday and it was the best he has sounded in awhile. It seems he is under the care he needs and deserves. He sounded in better spirits. Hopefully this continues. All the best Keith

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
thanks for everything guys:) yesterday and today i have been feeling better. up and moving around more. still cant kick the chest pains :( the lung doc is going to be running test on the 25th of this month, so i have high hopes on this guy can nail the problem:) thanks again everyone....Keith

·
Registered
791 Posts
take care keith!! you are in my families thoughts and prayers!

you are young and strong and can beat this!! if you need any help just give me a shout.

again, take care and get well soon..:)

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Happy to hear you're feeling better!!! Stay strong.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hang Tough Keith!!! I want to see you back to health and fishing again!!!
Thoughts and prayers for you buddy!!!:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts