BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Keith and his youngest son Cole out for lunch today, Joanne elected to enjoy the solitude. Keith is feeling noticably stronger, but not full strength. I think he enjoyed the chance to get out of the house for an hour.
After a pleasant meal and some conversation, we continued our visit at his home. I dropped off the auction checks I had received over the last few days.

Keith has more medical treatment, and testing lined up, but it was encouraging to see him feeling some stronger. I look forward to his return to full strength. Please continue to keep Keith in your thoughts and prayers through this trying ordeal. It truely means alot to him.

Russ

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wish you luck with the medical treatment and testing kieth. keep strong its great to hear and its awesome that your getting better and better on every update.

Robby J.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Good to hear Keith is feeling stronger and able to get out of the house for a while. Russ, I'm waiting to hear who to ship my G2 to. I haven't received the plug from Gary yet - everyday when I come home from work I'm like an excited kid on Christmas, then find no package. :( I think it'll be worth the wait. :D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kevnmary said:
Russ
Can you PM me I need some info. I have something for Keith.
Kevin,
My email is in my siggy...
Shoot me a note.

Russ

·
Registered
46 Posts
glad keith is feeling better hopefully he will continue to get stronger how you doin russ this is couch's brother in law

1 - 9 of 9 Posts