BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
BottomBouncer said:
Did you copy the photo's off of the Seaside reports thread? If not send me your email addy and I will send them to you.



Let me know when you see this so I can remove my email addy.
mr bb thanks i got then.i have been working on some pencil poppers just for the blues. let me know what color you want your's in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
We all know your color is "Plug Ho Pink"!;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,736 Posts
bunkerfinger said:
mr bb thanks i got then.i have been working on some pencil poppers just for the blues. let me know what color you want your's in.
Trade for some metal Mr. Bunkerfinger?;)
If so,blue over pearl-2-3oz!!

When are you all hitting the park this weekend?Will have AOK 'T' Shirts!!
And PikerPhil's Hoodie.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,542 Posts
Sudsrat said:
Trade for some metal Mr. Bunkerfinger?;)
If so,blue over pearl-2-3oz!!

When are you all hitting the park this weekend?Will have AOK 'T' Shirts!!
And PikerPhil's Hoodie.
I know one of those shirts are for Ree, right?!?!:) :p :D :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bunkerfinger said:
mr bb thanks i got then.i have been working on some pencil poppers just for the blues. let me know what color you want your's in.
Hey I am not picky! If your willing to hook me up, any color you have an abundence of will do for me. Thank you!

Red thanks for the edit of my email addy! You da MAN!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Sudsrat said:
Trade for some metal Mr. Bunkerfinger?;)
If so,blue over pearl-2-3oz!!

When are you all hitting the park this weekend?Will have AOK 'T' Shirts!!
And PikerPhil's Hoodie.
sudsrat no problem blue over pearl 2-3 oz. they will be about 5.5-6.5 inches long,for the wood bodies plus the tail. i'll make them in a big mouth popper.i won't be down this weekend,will let you know when.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
striper_man131 said:
He'll make you the Bill Kline special, rainbow.

And Steve, put me down for a shirt;)
i can do that,but i won't!! my luck somebody will look in my plug bag,and see that and give me a weird look or beat the crap out of me !!!:D :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Sheet_Da_Bed said:
What about me?!!? ;) Dontcha wanna know what color I want?!? :)
i hunt will be at my house in a few min. we are going to try to mix up a batch of HO PINK for ya.the research is unreal don't know if it can be done but will try our best:D :D i have some for ya,i'll try to finish them for this weekend. the linseed oil is almost dry:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,542 Posts
bunkerfinger said:
i hunt will be at my house in a few min. we are going to try to mix up a batch of HO PINK for ya.the research is unreal don't know if it can be done but will try our best:D i have some for ya,i'll try to finish them for this weekend. the linseed oil is almost dry:D
As long as I get plugs, I don't care what you call the color!!! :D Ho pink...jeez......:rolleyes: :D :eek: :p :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top