BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I finished up another Bushido 250g 6'6" blank. I made this one a spinner for inshore bass fishing. Working on a couple 400g and 500g blanks next along with a 7'6" 350g popping blank for NC.

Thanks for looking!

Joe

Blank - Bushido 250g, 6' 6"
Seat - Fuji graphite DPSD-18
Grips - Premium Cork
Guides - Fuji - MNSG - 30, 25, 20, 16, 12, 12, including the tip

·
Registered
254 Posts
sorry extreme, i should have been more informative, but if you got it from mud hole its like i thought, a marshal madruga decal, his products are awesome.
again, great job, keep em comin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice job extreme, do you plan on selling one of these, how much? I am looking for a pop rod for NC.
These are only 6'6" so not really for popping but they do have several in the 7'6" 2-piece model in 125g, 200g and 350g ratings. I am building the 350g popping rod for bluefin in NC. I think the 200g would work as well but with some 300# fish around, I would prefer the 350g. Depending on what you plan on targeting would give a better idea as to which blank would be best for you.

**Edited**

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Another nice job!!!! :thumbsup:

If these are rods from your novice years, I cant wait to see the rods that you would consider your best work!!! :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another nice job!!!! :thumbsup:

If these are rods from your novice years, I cant wait to see the rods that you would consider your best work!!! :D
Thanks Guys! Hey Tom, let me know when you'll be in the shop next and I can stop by.

Thanks,

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts