BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I order from a online source do any of the advertisers here sell these blanks? I am looking to get the blank within the next week or 2 so what says you anyone have them here?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Before I order from a online source do any of the advertisers here sell these blanks? I am looking to get the blank within the next week or 2 so what says you anyone have them here?
Jersey Coast sells them. Ask for Tony or Tom, great guys!

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
We are in NJ and also have a full line of them in stock. In fact we just sent a dozen finished rods to AC Boat Show for The Canyon Reels Booth. ;)

We have over about 95 blanks in stock, including some that are not listed on our website.
Email me if I can be any help.

Thanks for the post Extreme.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Toms The Man if you want the Bushido Blank..

We are in NJ and also have a full line of them in stock. In fact we just sent a dozen finished rods to AC Boat Show for The Canyon Reels Booth. ;)

We have over about 95 blanks in stock, including some that are not listed on our website.
Email me if I can be any help.

Thanks for the post Extreme.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I will be sending out some emails early next week to you all as I am in the process of moving my Rod Work Bench to its new home out in the new shed and need to get everything set up before I pick up the blank Thanks again fr the replies

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Jersey Shore was the first to introduce and test these blanks. He could no doubt give the best advise.:thumbsup:
I wish I had the $$$ from Jersey "SHORE"!!! lol. We are called Jersey Shore Tackle more than Jersey Tackle...........which proves that all of you guys are watching MTV at night???? Snooki on the brain??? :D :eek:

Thanks for the referrals guys. I do appreciate them. Jackal, we have plenty of the model you asked about. I have all of them in stock. Have you had one in your hands yet? or just reading about them? It seems many of guys are changing their minds when they get the blanks in their hands. They start with one model in mind and decide on another. I have original Black Hole Blanks in the shop to compare to as well. We have been testing the Bushido's since July of 2011, so we have put them through everything, including some builds on 7'6" popping blanks for deep water conventional boat rods, as I mentioned on another post. There's alot that can be done with them.:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I had the $$$ from Jersey "SHORE"!!! lol. We are called Jersey Shore Tackle more than Jersey Tackle...........which proves that all of you guys are watching MTV at night???? Snooki on the brain??? :D :eek:

Thanks for the referrals guys. I do appreciate them. Jackal, we have plenty of the model you asked about. I have all of them in stock. Have you had one in your hands yet? or just reading about them? It seems many of guys are changing their minds when they get the blanks in their hands. They start with one model in mind and decide on another. I have original Black Hole Blanks in the shop to compare to as well. We have been testing the Bushido's since July of 2011, so we have put them through everything, including some builds on 7'6" popping blanks for deep water conventional boat rods, as I mentioned on another post. There's alot that can be done with them.:)
I have not played with the blank yet...That is why I was gonna send the email out next week to try and set up some blank bending time...LOL... I was looking at the 400 g based on ratings etc for line class I am looking for something that can handle our blufin fisheries here in Jersey (fish upto 200) but would also be large enough to handle the possible hook up in the fall run as well. I will give you a call or email next week and talk it over some more. You seem to be the one that has bent these things the most and knows the capabilities of them. Thanks again I will touch base soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts