BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all you tackle shops, motel owners, guides, and mom and pop stores who have struggled to get by this long cold winter and spring, may the tourist be generous for you all the next 90 days. And to all the Barners who are always ordering stuff online. Throw your local tackle shop a bone for a change. Give that waitress an extra buck or two. Its amazing to me that any business at the shore can get through the long cold offseason here and still survive.

·
Registered
443 Posts
My wife and I will definitely be hitting you up for new board shorts/bikinis/hoodies this summer.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Good post John...We are year round out here but need out of town tourist also to make a go of it....Congrads on your 40th year, I opened Seafarer shop ltd in 1974 also, but one or two years just part time, so I been in business 40 years also this year....have a great summer...see you around...

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

·
Registered
443 Posts
Big sale this weekend!
I might stop by tomorrow, then. Is that awesome rig of your's going to be there? Would love to check that out.

Karl

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Well said. I hope you have a great season as well!!

To all you tackle shops, motel owners, guides, and mom and pop stores who have struggled to get by this long cold winter and spring, may the tourist be generous for you all the next 90 days. And to all the Barners who are always ordering stuff online. Throw your local tackle shop a bone for a change. Give that waitress an extra buck or two. Its amazing to me that any business at the shore can get through the long cold offseason here and still survive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.