BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Dan- I posted this in another thread but I heard NWW is closed too- even the little one. I do not have 1st hand on this- I'll be at BZL early tomorrow morning if you want me to check it out give me a call on my cell b/t 6 and 7am. We're leaving at 7am.

856-466-4703

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tom, I have to go to NWW on an errand in the morning so I'll take a look at the ramp. I'm not fishing til Sunday. Thanks for the offer tho. I'll be watching for reports on the barn. Dan

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.....................................................................................................................

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Between 5th and 6th I think. I never look at the signs. It's a block north of that big condo senior citizen thing.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
We used nww ramp to pull chaz yesterday. The little one worked just fine. Big one closed. I checked on the new ramp construction progress. Should be ready in the spring I'd quess.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that the construction that's down the hill from Sea Gear? If that cleared area is for parking, it'll be a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
NNW is at 5th street.

Yep, Pat is talking about the new ramp in CM. I have a post in the Tackle Box on it.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
aimless,
does Nob know you're cheating on him ;)

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think he does and I'm sure he's crushed. :eek: I just need one more trip to the rips before it's over. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts