BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we contacted chuck for a top on a 29 stamas cc.. he didn't give us the line i will see what i can do.. he told us the truth that he was a little busy and that either the end of april he would be able to get the boat in or come to the boat :) well we need the boat from may on so we might deside to just get it done over the winter.. we don't have a trailer for it other then the one we use to go a block so he even offered to put it on a trailer he has that will fit it fine.. he has shown me some pics and i have not seen one thing bad about the product that he offers.. guys he doesn't just do t-tops he does it all... i bet he could make a nice buggy rack for you surf guys too :) chuck look forward to seeing your t-top on the stamas

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
charlie is the man!!!! does awesome work.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Philly
I am currently waiting for Charlie to finish my hardtop for my 21 ft walk- around. It is not finished yet or I would attach photos but but I have been to his shop and seen first hand the work he has done. It is top notch. I strongly recommed you wait for him to do it. I will be bringing my boat up to NE Philly to Wash/Wax and get ready to dunk if you want to see it let me know.

Jim K

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mac Daddy said:
Philly
I am currently waiting for Charlie to finish my hardtop for my 21 ft walk- around. It is not finished yet or I would attach photos but but I have been to his shop and seen first hand the work he has done. It is top notch. I strongly recommed you wait for him to do it. I will be bringing my boat up to NE Philly to Wash/Wax and get ready to dunk if you want to see it let me know.

Jim K
sure that will be great.. oh we are going to use him.. but with sharking coming up and all the tournaments.. it will have to be after that.. or after the season.. either way he is getting the job.

where at in the ne? i'm in the burg as you can see :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
clammy bob said:
I am going to put a top on my shamrock, thanks for the input on a resource!
CLAMMY Charlies did some work on my shamrock by adding two rocket launchers to the top.looks factory and the tips to keep it nice was great.
calmmy also do you go on the ftc (fishtheclassics.net) site.getting a shamrock striper torney going check it out.

charles going down to the boat this weekend a will take pics.thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts