BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say that I just had a hard top done by Charles owner of C&C.
On my 25 GW.
I explained to him that I was laid off,,,,,,could do some things myself,,, and didn`t have alot of cabbage.
He bent over back wards for the average working Joe !!!
Didn`t try to screw me into buying anything I didn`t need.
Worked with me through the whole process of the build.
PU ..Bring it back..Yeah he does that TOO !!
He understands the working man, like most of us are,busting your arse all week to fish on Saturday.
Well I wish I could post pic`s of the job he did ..It`s under cover cause this sheet winter were having:(:(:(:(.
I will in the spring with blood on the deck.

Bottom line....He understands the WORKING man,like you and me.
That`s the guy I was looking for.
PS got a problem he answers the flippin phone !
Thanks again Charles.......And he has a kick *** electronics named Bob Simth who does it right!
Thanks again.

·
Registered
575 Posts
We have used C&C now for over 10 years to advise us and fabricate many of the intricate projects and products we offer. Charlie takes his time and always comes up with a sensible approach and ultimate solution to our needs.

C&C has never lets us down and we will continue to depend upon their fine and professional services.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Charlie Coulter, C & C Welding, first did work for me over 10 years ago. I have since used only him for all my custom metal fabrication projects. He is responsive, does pristine work and is very reasonable. Another custom fabricator I would highly recommend for the same reasons is Contour Canvas in Northfield. They did another helm enclosure for me 3 years ago and their high quality work speaks for them.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Charlie, do you come up to Port Republic, Nacote Creek Marina on Rt.9? Let me know. I would use you for any jobs that come in. Maybe a display piece of somekind if your willing. Nobody in our area. By the way, I've seen your work at SPM G/W dealer when I worked there.

·
Registered
596 Posts
To sum it up Charlie is a great dude! Always enjoy running into him, and is work and company are top notch! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Charlie, do you come up to Port Republic, Nacote Creek Marina on Rt.9? Let me know. I would use you for any jobs that come in. Maybe a display piece of somekind if your willing. Nobody in our area. By the way, I've seen your work at SPM G/W dealer when I worked there.
Matt yes I do get up that way, I'm going to Jersey city next week to put a top on a 38 bert,so to go to Port Republic is not a problem give me a call any time big or small job it don't matter

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.