BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone fish the C&D or the jetties at the entrance?
If so what to you suggest? Bloods?
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I used to fish the south side jetty that just into the del bay. Funny if you cast north you can't keep the fish right now...but if you cast on the south side you can. Double check the regs though....It's been a while. Did pretty good there on bloods

·
Registered
513 Posts
last time I looked they included the south jetty as part of the restricted zone. And there isn't really anywhere to stand just 100 feet south. However, if you go down to Port Penn (just a mile south) there are a couple spots to fish from, particularly with some stream feeding out. Look a Google Earth for some ideas. Another popular land spot is at St Augustine Beach which keeps you clear of any interpretation of the law issues.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
bunch of guys fishing off Port Penn and Augustine last weekend. Looked like everyone had plenty of room to pick their spot. go get 'em.

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WETDREAM said:
I used to fish the south side jetty that just into the del bay. Funny if you cast north you can't keep the fish right now...but if you cast on the south side you can. Double check the regs though....It's been a while. Did pretty good there on bloods
Could you explain?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts