BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old man is heading to Cabo in a couple weeks and is hoping to do some fishing if there is a good bite. Anybody been down there recently? Also, if anyone has a good recommendation for a charter outfit down there I'm sure he would appreciate it, panga or small sportfish outfit is ok too.

Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I'm heading to Cabo in April. I did some research and obtained a lot of recommendations. I narrowed it down to Dreamweaver and Redrum. I have three days booked with Dreamweaver. I'm sure there are many other good operations, but I don't think you can go wrong with either of these. (I hope I'm right).

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I'll be down in April for my honeymoon hope to get out fishing a couple times. BOP what dates are you going down for?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Going down in May, fishing with Redrum, great outifit to work with. This will be third trip there. Tell your dad there is always good fishing in Cabo. Redrum also owns condos and puts a great package together.

·
Registered
912 Posts
JUST GOT BACK.I had a 200 lb striped marlin and a couple of other fish up.When i was there the bite was good on sea of cortez side spot called gordo bank.Shoot me am email if i can be of any more assistance.

·
Registered
912 Posts
JUST GOT BACK.I had a 200 lb striped marlin and a couple of other fish up.When i was there the bite was good on sea of cortez side spot called gordo bank.Shoot me am email if i can be of any more assistance.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Sitting in the Dallas airport on my way back.Went offshore one day and not much happening.40 boats offshore 5 caught that day.Fished inshore on a panga 2 days and hammered the red snapper,seirras,some Jacks and an African pompeno.email me for my panga guy, good english and likes to catch fish.Some marlin being caught but not really the season.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Was down at Thanksgiving. Great Dorado, Yellowfin and Striped Marlin. Go on-line:
www.elbudster.com El Budster and El BudsterII We fished the El BUdster II Great Captain and mate. Seems like fishing has slowed up since then.

Remember a Bad Day Fishing is always better than a day at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Was down at Thanksgiving. Great Dorado, Yellowfin and Striped Marlin. Go on-line:
www.elbudster.com El Budster and El BudsterII We fished the El BUdster II Great Captain and mate. Seems like fishing has slowed up since then.

I fished the El Budster and was not overly impressed on the day I went offshore.Could be that it's hard to tell when fishing is slow.Plus I got the trip for $350 and maybe they didn't want to work to hard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts