BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a customer of this place for awhile, and I know a few other barners who frequent it. It's a fisherman friendly shop that offers straight razor shaves and great haircuts. Do yourself a favor and check it out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
The owner of the shop is a boater and fisherman, and an all-around great guy. Great straight razor shaves here, too! Whether Chris or Ben does it, it's a treat. Has a real old-school barbershop feel, too. Beats the hell out of the places in the mall, etc. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Totally Agree.....

For a bald guy I am not sure why I go to get a shave every week; but the shop is totally awesome! Chris is a hardcore; the guy fishes with one of those crazy fly road do hicky's; but I will let that one slide. I think that they actually slow troll flies down south for sail fish right?

Check them out!!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
And he reveals interesting little know facts about other barners; right Jim-bo?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Haha, for every nugget of information Chris can give you about me, I can give you one about him! He's got a couple of pretty funny tattoos... :eek:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LOL, I am starting to think that Chris' place should have the same rules as F**** *L**....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts