BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Fred,
I tried reaching you on the phone Sunday 12-4pm...kept getting your machine...I'm trying to get in touch to see if you could pull out a bag of Bellies for me...we are hitting up the back bay shallows on Tuesday for a hungry striper...

I will stop by Monday to pay for them and drop off a cooler to put them in if you like....

Thanks!!!

Carl

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Carl--his Computer Is In The Sh!!!ter Again. I Wonder What Is Wrong???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BIGGESTJACK said:
Carl--his Computer Is In The Sh!!!ter Again. I Wonder What Is Wrong???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
I was starting to wonder if he was ok...no answer at No Bones today from 12-4....I was getting worried...but he was probably working the landscaping outside...

Thanks Biggest!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Working outside today. BIGGESTJACK doesn't go out any more. Not since he had his recliner surgically attached to his fat arse.

Will take a bag out tomorrow morning. You can pick them up on Tuesday.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chunking said:
Working outside today. BIGGESTJACK doesn't go out any more. Not since he had his recliner surgically attached to his fat arse.

That's why your the man Fred!!! I don't care what they say about ya...!!!:D

Thanks again!! See you Tuesday

·
Registered
574 Posts
chunking said:

hey Fred, whats the cost of a bag?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts