BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone the time is nearing for the golf scramble again this year. Here is the letter I'm sending out to area businesses for donations and golf entry. If anyone wants to play let me know. It has been a great time for the last 2 years, this year will be even better:)

I will update on next post on people playing and donating!!

Stephen M. Sylvester
March 5, 2008
3rd Annual Bass Barn & Friends/Brendan Borek High Tides Memorial Fund
Golf Tournament April 25, 2008
Dear Friends of the Bass Barn & Brendan Borek Fund,

The 3rd Annual Bass Barn & Friends/Brendan Borek High Tides Memorial Fund Golf Tournament will be held on April 25, 2008 (8:00 Breakfast/9:00 Tee Time) at the Avalon Country Club. Last year’s event was a big success, we had over 60 golfers, 20 hole sponsors and grossed over $10,000. This year promises to be even more successful.

It has been very rewarding to see so many of our Bass Barn members supporting such a worthy cause. The Bass Barn (www.thebassbarn.com) is a community of anglers that not only enjoy catching fish but also like educating others and giving back to their community. The “Barn” has been in existence since April, 2000, since then we’ve managed to grow to more than 20,000 members, aka “BARNERS”. Please visit us to find out more information and drop me a line, I’m smellinfishy.

Since 1992 over 100 families have benefited from Brendan’s Fund. The fund provides assistance during the duration of a child’s illness and recovery. At times this assistance extends over a period of years. For more information about the scope of services provided by Brendan’s Fund visit www.brendansfund.org

In order to raise funds for this exceptional cause we need your help. We are looking for all types of donations, door and raffle prizes and hole sponsors.
Enclosed you will find a registration/sponsorship form. Please make all checks payable to The Brendan Borek High Tides Memorial Fund and mail to: Steve Sylvester 44 Barber’s Lane Clermont, NJ 08210. I can also be reached at 609-231-3421 or [email protected]

Thank you and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Sincerely,

Stephen M. Sylvester Jr.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Steve you have a Rhodium Platinum Cigar pen, turned out of walnut, and a Purple Plug on the way. Hope you have a great outing, thanks for doing it for a great cause. Just sorry I cannot play this year, daughter has her prom that night.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
smellinfishy said:
Back up to the top;)

are you going to that surfday thing???

if so come and find me and i will have something for ya...

kind of a plug hunt lets make it fun.
you will need to go up to every one you see and ask

"are your my brother "lol..

when you find me i will say no im your father....

sound like fun???

all kidding aside i will have a plug or two for ya if you are going to surf day....

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
hey steve i would be more than happy to tie up a dozen flies for an auction if you could use them. just let me know

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob,
That would be SWEET!!
I will mail you some of my teasers and bucktails this week, I needed to secure the eyes better.:eek:
Thanks

·
Registered
791 Posts
i will stay with tradition and send you a couple of plugs for this years event. :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
i'll do a striper/bluefish assortment. Will that work. I will keep my eyes open for the bucktails and teasers in the mail.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Good Steve, Thanks for letting me know you got them. I had a chance to take my Dad out fishing Sunday. We caught about 15 trout, he had one rainbow that was 18 in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts