BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a camp site to do some camping/fishing this year.. Prefer something on the bay...Any suggestions...upper bay to lower bay,,thanks,,,,

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
camping

Don't hold me to it, there might be a campground at East Point Lighthouse? just before you get to the lighthouse on the right. You can see campers, trailors from the boat when you are going by the lighthouse. Maybe someone else knows, otherwise take a ride out to the lighthouse road? Maybe Pat knows at longreach marina?

·
Registered
275 Posts
jbigguy said:
I am looking for a camp site to do some camping/fishing this year.. Prefer something on the bay...Any suggestions...upper bay to lower bay,,thanks,,,,
Let me make a call on Monday I might be able to hook you up at our marina on one of our sites. You can look it over on our website. Close to the bay and great fishing and crabbing on the way out.

Mike

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks good for spots

jbigguy said:
I talked to the person that runs the trailer pads at our marina and we will have 3 or 4 transient sites this year. We have a complete marine store with bait and tackle, showers, a ramp, gas, slips and a restaurant.

We are a short run to the upper bay and have great fishing and crabbing on the way out. If you are interested give us a call 856-447-3992.

Mike and Mickie,

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply...I just talked to you last week mike about the ramp and store there...Looking for a place to put in and now you have camp sites too,,,Geeeezz you have connections,,,lol,,,can you get me a new wife also,,,lmao:cool:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Always looking to have what is needed

jbigguy said:
Thanks for the reply...I just talked to you last week mike about the ramp and store there...Looking for a place to put in and now you have camp sites too,,,Geeeezz you have connections,,,lol,,,can you get me a new wife also,,,lmao:cool:
I didn't realize that you were the one I spoke to, we just had a conversation in house of how to take advantage of the new raceway opening up. We have 15 seasonal pads and we will covert some of our winter storage space into transient pads.

As far as a new wife I better pass on that, but we do have some cute waitresses at the Restaurant. :D :D :D

Mike

·
Registered
927 Posts
Fishinginfo said:
Let me make a call on Monday I might be able to hook you up at our marina on one of our sites. You can look it over on our website. Close to the bay and great fishing and crabbing on the way out.
Mike
Sundog marina is up the creek and great crabbing is an understatment

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a camp ground at the light house that is where I keep my camper. we keep our boat over at Matt's landing. I told the camp ground owner about the message if you give me your # I will give it to him this week end.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Fishinginfo[FONT=Arial said:
We have 15 seasonal pads and we will covert some of our winter storage space into transient pads.[/FONT]

Mike
It is something to think about...I always was trying to figure out how to hook the boat up to the camping trailer :D

Ocean City MD has a great campground with a setup of cannals/docking right to your site..but again, I can't drag my trailer and boat..BUT I can drag the trailer down the road to the sundog AND go back and GET the boat ;)

If not this year, I'll look at your options next year...would assume there is at min 30 amp service? (I can get away with 20amp)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Fishinginfo... I read this post and thought... it has been a while since I went crabbing. I also like the idea of camping/crabbing/fishing. So I would like to know when is the best time to go crabbing?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Seaclusion said:
Fishinginfo... I read this post and thought... it has been a while since I went crabbing. I also like the idea of camping/crabbing/fishing. So I would like to know when is the best time to go crabbing?
Mid July seems to be about the best but the Perch is better in June and August and you can still get crabs.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts