1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I dont usually get involved with dry dock politics and there is alot of dirt bags on both sides but Rangle takes the cake!!!

·
Registered
76,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
marco I can appreciate your comment about not getting involved. IMO more people who get involved if they knew where to start. I figured this post could create a short list for those who are interested.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Hardtop,
as director of cultural affairs for the United Nations I would prefer to leave this topic to you. But! Have we ever had so many congressmen retiring prior to elections? If not, maybe they are getting out under their terms rather than getting booted out.
The Ambassador

·
Registered
24,844 Posts
Any newly elected Senator or Congressman who knows that they owe their seat Obama.

Harry Reid
Rangel
Spector

·
Registered
9,464 Posts

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
I really do not understand how Pelosi is not on the top of every list. :huh:

And then let's add:

Reid
Boxer
Rangle
Feinstein
Schumer (I don't care if he's angler friendly)

I've got about another 50 I'd like to add, but those are the worst that come instantly to mind.

Obviously Biden and Obama, but that's another list.

·
Registered
52,619 Posts
hardtop,
as director of cultural affairs for the united nations i would prefer to leave this topic to you. But! Have we ever had so many congressmen retiring prior to elections? If not, maybe they are getting out under their terms rather than getting booted out.
The ambassador
get off jz's fence and name someone.

BIG AL

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I think we need to vote them all out. If you leave them in they will tell the new ones how things work. They are allready trying to tell you what you want to hear.:mad:

It's time to stop talking and start walking the walk.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
I think we need to vote them all out. If you leave them in they will tell the new ones how things work. They are allready trying to tell you what you want to hear.:mad:

It's time to stop talking and start walking the walk.
Yeah let's vote them all out and replace them with more of the same.

Seriously, how do you expect to "shake things up" when you have to choose between the same sh*tty parties turning out the same sh*tty candidates who are beholden to the same sh*tty special interest groups.
Scream and yell all you want until ballot access reform occurs NOTHING will change.

·
Registered
76,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah let's vote them all out and replace them with more of the same.

Seriously, how do you expect to "shake things up" when you have to choose between the same sh*tty parties turning out the same sh*tty candidates who are beholden to the same sh*tty special interest groups.

Scream and yell all you want until ballot access reform occurs NOTHING will change.
Vote out who ever you can. At least it will make some difference. As you said also focus on ballots but watch which groups will fight that one.

What group/profession in Washington is really to blame?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
76,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lautenberg
Menendez
Specter
Murtha...oops already dead
Rangel
Louise "her dead sisters false teeth" Slaughter
Schumer
Gillabrand
Burris
Pelosi
Snow
Waters
Boxer
Lincoln
Graham
Etc etc etc.....
Let’s keep this list handy for anyone who is interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts