BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
What you mean it's not just Trumps America oh wait or Italy,Franch,Germany ,ect..... so i guess it's not Trumps fault people are getting it like all the left are saying. But wait Joe Biden and Kumon Harris have the answer and we'll all be good

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
Wow Sweden now says were you mask, as cases There are multiplying exponentially ... the Sweden experiment is over lock downs begin

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
And they already had it shutdown.

You told us they had all the answers
The virus is very very contagious you must be smart and not let your guard down , and even then when you are surrounded by it ,it’s even harder

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Oh AGAIN it wasn't Trumps wrong doing Hmmm........................... other Countries are having problems ya don't say !!!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Taking the risk of being in band camp for 30 days, have to ask. Ruffles, do you know what exponentially means? Please explain before you go to sleep in the basement. How is it down there anyway, a little chilly, damp? Does your wife allow to come upstairs for anything other then cooking Din Din?

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Yes it's my grandson he wasn't happy with his life preserver lol

Reactions: rfanow

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
It's somewhat funny watching dummies double down

·
Registered
18,886 Posts
I can't help but think that it is the cold and flu season. Seems simple?

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Average , little above
I dont believe that for one second. Average people know how to put complete sentences together along with the proper punctuation. So, i would say your well below average.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts