BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK team heres the run down. WE GOT SLAUGHTERED!!!!! Flew down to Panama City on the 30th of March. Did major unrepairable damage to our livers in the city for 5 days. Finally went through during the day time(last 2 transits were nightime) 9 hours later were in Balboa. Stayed ther for a night then took off for San Andreas, Columbia.(yes COLUMBIA) Easy run, 220 miles, flat runnin. That didnt last. Got stuck in Nene's marina for 4 days. It really wasnt any fun ,and all the whispers you hear bout Columbia are true. What a waste of a country. We couldnt leave the boat. Really bad place. And we spent Christmas there on the way down.
Back on track now, set a course fo Grand Cayman. 410 NM. Oh yea, had to fire the other delivery captain in Columbia. So full time skipper, me and stu take off. Uneventful trip.
Grand Cayman 20 hours later, clear in get fuel take off at 7pm for Key West 525NM away.
Makin 20kts all night,easy runnin till that g*d da*m sun came up and opened a major can of FIND JESUS NOW on us. 225nm of a steep 4-6 chop beat our butts for 6 hours.(god I wished I was in one of those center consoles that tore those waves up instead of the 81', 131 ton thing I was in) none the less 23 and 1 quarter hour later we were here.

Now the rum will flow

·
Registered
717 Posts
offshoreone said:
had to fire the other delivery captain in Columbia, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: OOPS!!! did I put that in there?
Makin 20kts all night,easy runnin till that g*d da*m sun came up and opened a major can of FIND JESUS NOW on us. 225nm of a steep 4-6 chop beat our butts for 6 hours.(god I wished I was in one of those center consoles that tore those waves up instead of the 81', 131 ton thing I was in:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: ) none the less 23 and 1 quarter hour later we were here.
stop by, we are at Pier 66

1 - 2 of 2 Posts