BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
The Herring are just starting to show up on the South Big D,They are moving right in Front of this Huge Pod of Bass that are closing in on the Burlington Bristol,HRL

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bunka, I'll be out under the BBB this Sunday with blues4u.. Take a ride out there and meet us if you want.. We'll try the Jersey side first!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Bunka, JusGet..whats the name of your boats...I will be out on Sat Morn... nice to see some Barners out there....

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by MassBaster:
Bunka, JusGet..whats the name of your boats...I will be out on Sat Morn... nice to see some Barners out there....
I'll be out between Burlington and Trenton tomorrow morning. Trenton early and then move south.

No Name,

17 ft Tracker 40 horse Rude (black white and blue) I'll be wearing a bassbarn Blue sweatshirt.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Same areas TSS, I will look for ya....I dont have a Barn Shirt though....I do have a Sticker though LOL. Mabey I should throw a sticker on the Motor....hmmmm

JusGet no boat? Wow... okay.... I dont know you and im leary of the AXE murder type.... if ya look safe mabey we can hook up. I have plenty of room in my boat and noone to fish with, well beside my 13 year old son..... Always looking to tag up with fisher peoples.... OPPS your going out Sun... I will be going out on Sat Morning, then back out Sun night... I only live about 15 mins from the River.

I have a 22' Trophy, all white with Black Merc 200hp... Says TROPHY down the entire side of the boat with Blue Letters... no boat name yet, Im having trouble deciding on a name..... I was thinkin on "Basszilla"

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
I think you'll stand out enough without the barn shirt. I'll look for ya!!!!

JustGetOnDaHook is a good dude..

I met him this week and I don't think you have anything to worry about...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts