BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys....Sounds like theres plenty of action for all :D I'm in California right now taking care of brother who had neck surgery...This has been one of the craziest yrs. between my Mothers death and here my brother looking at life altering neck surgery...I'm glad to be a barner and have always been able too type whatever here without any problem...And thats a blessing...Can't wait to get back and fish as i have got some real good reports from here and also some personal refrences i have...I here there are nice schools of weakies around and nice bass here and there...I will be back in action next week and look forward to posting..I will be fishing for Fluke and weakies next weak and look forward to have some reports ;) don't worry i'm aways away but really with the internet i'm really not that far :D I'm looking forward to getting into some action next week and will let you know whats happening where i'm at....Happy summer boys and tight lines...Pazman lines...Pazman ;) P.S....by the way my brother is doing good.... ;)

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Pazman,,,
Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you been,and thats great new about your brother.
I wish him the best....

The fish are waiting for you... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts