BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I have to get some work done. Any recommendations in the cape may area?
Get in touch with Graham's Marine canvas:thumbsup: He's a sponsor on this site and does outstanding work. I've got him replacing all of my canvas this winter along with new bolsters. This is my third boat that I've sent to him and he stands behind all of his work.
Tom is in the keys right now until the end of the month, but try to get ahold of him as soon as he gets back. Tell him DoubleG sent you. He always takes care of my buddies.
:wave:
George

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get in touch with Graham's Marine canvas:thumbsup: He's a sponsor on this site and does outstanding work. I've got him replacing all of my canvas this winter along with new bolsters. This is my third boat that I've sent to him and he stands behind all of his work.
Tom is in the keys right now until the end of the month, but try to get ahold of him as soon as he gets back. Tell him DoubleG sent you. He always takes care of my buddies.
:wave:
George
Thanks George. I will try to give him a call next month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.