Well a few years ago we had a storm interfere with one of our Seminar and it looks like it is happening again.
AS SUCH WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A 2-HOUR DELAYED START
CLASSES WILL NOW BEGIN AT 10AM ON SATURDAY MORNING
The Seminar a few years ago during a snow storm was actually our best ever as no one had anywhere else to go but to join us talking, dreaming and learning about offshore fishing so hopefully this year will be the same.
Again, our Canyon Runner Canyon Tuna/Marlin/Shark/Sword New York Seminar will tomorrow Saturday, February 27 in Long Island.
The bad weather is actually a blessing as another group at the hotel cancelled and opened up more space for us – so we have about 50 more tickets to sell.
In an effort to thank everyone for coming out we are going to be offering some huge discounts only for those who attend including:
20%-30% off All our Tackle
$1,000 off an Overnighter on the Canyon Runner
$12,000+ in DOOR PRIZES!
You need to call 732-842-6825 for tickets in advance
Email me at [email protected]
If you haven’t heard about our Seminars before just ask around to anyone who’s attended. Or read below for the topics covered.
2010 ALL NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN BREAKOUT TOPICS
1) The Art of Tuna Trolling - Techniques & Patterns - Advanced Training - Canyon Runner Crew
2) Inshore Bluefin Chunking & Light Tackle Techniques - Schoolies to Mediums! – Canyon Runner Crew
3) The Art of Marlin Trolling Techniques & Patterns - Advanced Training - Canyon Runner Crew
4) Tilefishing - Captain Jeff Gutman - Voyager - World Record Tilefish Holder & Canyon Runner Crew
5) Anchoring in the Deep - Captain Jeff Gutman - Voyager - World Record Tilefish Holder & Canyon Runner Crew
6) Water Temp & Turbidity - Advanced for Prior Attendees Only - Capt. Len Belcaro
7) Electronics Troubleshooting & Maintenance - Northstar/Simrad Techs
8) Knot Tying & Testing with State of the Art Digital Line Tester - Team Berkley
ADDITIONAL BREAKOUT TOPICS
9) Bluefin on the Troll - Advanced Training - Mediums and Giants! - Canyon Runner Crew
10) The End Game - Advanced Leadering, Gaffing & Harpoon Techniques - Canyon Runner Crew
11) Offshore Sharking Techniques - Capt. Kevin Glynn - Offshore Innovations Team
12) Effective Use of Your Electronics to Find Fish - Canyon Runner Team Northstar
13) Water Temp Analysis - Basic Courses for First Time Attendees - Capt. Len Belcaro
14) Learn How to Rig Ballyhoo for Tuna
15) Learn How to Rig all your Chunking Gear like a Professional Mate - Canyon Runner Crew
16) Learn Everything You'll Ever Need to Know about Swordfishing - Canyon Runner Crew
17) Learn Advanced Jigging Techniques for Tuna - Kil Song
18) Reel Maintenance and Repair - Penn Reel Technicians
19) Spectra/Top-Shot Techniques - Basil Pappas - BHP Tackle