BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at the seminar on Saturday. I have been to one and as a begginer I was wondering what it was like. What sessions should I take. I have heard that you can't take them all ? Is it like High school you change classes every hour ? Thanks for the help I want to get the most out of it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I went to the one in AC and it was really informative. If I recall correctly you get to pick 5 out of 8 sessions. At the one you are going to on Sunday they are supposed to have a great jigging breakout. Me and my pops took Temp Breaks, chunking, electronics, stand up fighting, and I dont remember the last one. All of them were great. I would have liked to take the safety and ballyhoo breakouts. Be ready with your questions as the CR guys are great about answering them. Have fun

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Bring a notebook and pen! Be sure to stay for the raffle. My buddie won a pen vsx and Penn rod and I a bunch of spreader barrs. It is a good presentation and down right fun.

All the sessions are very good. What really decides it is your fishing type. The sword, Capt Marks electronics, and Capt len's temp breakoput sessions are prolly my favorites. However, as I said all are very good. since you a beginner I would recommend the small boat breakout as well if that is your style. The safety would be good too....

Enjoy it is a good time with some good folks! Some of the best in what they do without egos, rare and cool folk... Enjoy then get ready to fish..

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I'm going with a buddy so we should spilt up and maybe we can cover everything and look at the notes later.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Think Big said:
Thanks guys I'm going with a buddy so we should spilt up and maybe we can cover everything and look at the notes later.
That's what we did the last two years. That way you can cover it all, and compare notes at the bar later on;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts